Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck
bogdrop was more of a threat to pengu than CM was
(08-30-2017, 02:30 PM)King Wickie Wrote: bogdrop was more of a threat to pengu than CM was

You don't think I agree with you? I found that out after the fact.
(08-30-2017, 02:26 PM)Spawne32 Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 02:04 PM)Jimmycrackcorn Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 06:52 AM)Spawne32 Wrote: I'm still here you know.  Laugh

should I tell you how I feel in a PRIVATE message?

Why would you ever feel to need to make this a private conversation? Say what you wanna say. Not sure what else you want from this other then to somehow get me driven off of every board I post on since you have made it your life's mission to bring it up constantly. I get it, you are butthurt about a lot of things that happened on NN, but trying to twist the situation into some bullshit about getting nudes from peoples private messages was never the truth of why what happened happened. We were spending a couple hundred dollars a month to keep a forum afloat for a bunch of people who were worthless and ungrateful, it was a unanimous decision amongst the admins to do this, not just something I did, because we felt someones life might be in danger as a result of the twisted and demented people this board attracts. What more is going to come of it by bringing it up? What do you want, an apology over it? How many times do you want me to repeat it was a bad decision before you will find something else to break my balls about?
I see the joke went right over your little head
so you were worried for pengus life

why did you read all the PMs??
(08-30-2017, 02:52 PM)Jimmycrackcorn Wrote: so you were worried for pengus life

why did you read all the PMs??

I did not read ALL the PM's, why do you keep insisting on this? The only reason the whole EX forum thing being discussed behind closed doors was discovered was because one of the PM's that JOJ or whoever the fuck it was, who was sending the messages to people telling them about the forum got reported, then it shows up in the admin feed that the message was reported and then it gets investigated further, that was all. It wasn't a search through every users PM's to know what was going on like you keep claiming it was. Despite what you may try to spin it as, I knew that having that ability to do that could be dangerous with other people in the mix and most of the time that option to read those PM's remained disabled through my control panel on the forum that no one else had the power to change.
bad decision, followed by bad decision, piled on top of creepiness

what could go wrong
Water under the bridge folks. Please move along and try to create some new topics.
Thread rated 1 star. Bw
(08-30-2017, 04:08 PM)noob Wrote: Thread rated 1 star. Bw

Well I'
lol this was hilarious
Realistically, the only thing at risk was Bigdrop's wallet; and who cares about that?

I do respect Spawne32's altruism in this case. I'd have done the same for different reasons. I would not want to be under the scrutiny of Canada and the US governments for allowing CP to be passed through my site. Pengo may have been an adult at the time, but I wouldn't have taken her word for it.