Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I see I'm not the only one that checked back on NN every couple years
(08-28-2017, 01:25 PM)Mice Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 01:14 PM)RoninJinn Wrote: Like I said, I check back every couple years... the last time I checked it was a site that didn't even resemble the original. This time I checked, the logo and color scheme was back. I was surprised.

Yeah but it's also more clunky compaired to the original... I think they tried this model before but I just doesn't feel right.

you are more than welcome to program a better theme
we had to make the font bigger because jcc is old now and can't see very good
(08-29-2017, 02:42 AM)Dutch Wrote: you are more than welcome to program a better theme
As I recall it was nameless who spruced up the theme for the original NN. I have no clue how to do that stuff myself, but I'm willing to learn.
(08-29-2017, 02:42 AM)Dutch Wrote: we had to make the font bigger because jcc is old now and can't see very good
Kekekegay
noob hows yo mama
(08-29-2017, 11:42 AM)King Wickie Wrote: noob hows yo mama

She's going slowly, steadily downhill. My dumbass dad isn't getting any better either, continuing to chain smoke and cheat on his diet...then he wonders why he's coughing & hacking and his blood sugar is all fucked up.
(08-29-2017, 04:59 PM)noob Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 11:42 AM)King Wickie Wrote: noob hows yo mama

She's going slowly, steadily downhill. My dumbass dad isn't getting any better either, continuing to chain smoke and cheat on his diet...then he wonders why he's coughing & hacking and his blood sugar is all fucked up.

:(
(08-29-2017, 10:00 PM)Mice Wrote: :(
This might sound selfish & callus, but honestly it would be best if mom would just kick the bucket already. I love her. She's my mom. But she is no longer the woman who married my dad and raised me. She's a complete stranger, just a thin shell of her former self. By all rights she should have been dead 30 years ago, and I'm genuinely surprised every day she's still here.

Then there'a dad. He's still there mentally for the most part, but really he's got the mind of a rebellious teen...always trying to break the rules and get away with shit he shouldn't be doing. This is going to kill him sooner than later, hopefully not before mom goes.
Sorry to be a downer, just felt like venting for a minute.
Faggots!
(08-30-2017, 05:11 AM)noob Wrote: Sorry to be a downer, just felt like venting for a minute.

(08-30-2017, 05:12 AM)noob Wrote: Faggots!

Hug
(08-29-2017, 02:42 AM)Dutch Wrote: we had to make the font bigger because jcc is old now and can't see very good

*well
(08-30-2017, 05:09 AM)noob Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 10:00 PM)Mice Wrote: :(
This might sound selfish & callus, but honestly it would be best if mom would just kick the bucket already. I love her. She's my mom. But she is no longer the woman who married my dad and raised me. She's a complete stranger, just a thin shell of her former self. By all rights she should have been dead 30 years ago, and I'm genuinely surprised every day she's still here.

Then there'a dad. He's still there mentally for the most part, but really he's got the mind of a rebellious teen...always trying to break the rules and get away with shit he shouldn't be doing. This is going to kill him sooner than later, hopefully not before mom goes.

Not selfish or callus.. It can't be fun for her living the way she is.