Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBQ thread - smokin' and grillin'
What's new, @Dutch

You get anything new going in your smokers or oil-less fryer this season?
I haven't grilled anything more than a steak or chicken breast a few times since May
the hell is wrong with you?!?

summer is the best time to smoke and grill
(08-15-2017, 02:55 PM)Jimmycrackcorn Wrote: the hell is wrong with you?!?

meh...
you shamed me into using one of my cookers tonight.....[url=http://i.imgur.com/zPLASrn.png][Image: zPLASrnl.png][/url]

I don't have a smoker, but I grill several times a week pretty much year round. 

Even if it's raining sideways I'm out there grilling. In the summer I grill almost daily. noob

About once a week we have breakfast for dinner, and that's what we had tonight. I made hash browns (seasoned lightly with onion powder & creole seasoning and cooked in way too much butter, lol) and a scramble with diced ham, mushrooms, and onion/tomato/poblano pepper from the garden. I sautéed the chunky stuff in some of my hot salsa before stirring in the eggs. It was a goddam tasty dinner. Yum
(08-16-2017, 03:55 AM)noob Wrote:

I don't have a smoker, but I grill several times a week pretty much year round. 

Even if it's raining sideways I'm out there grilling. In the summer I grill almost daily. noob

About once a week we have breakfast for dinner, and that's what we had tonight. I made hash browns (seasoned lightly with onion powder & creole seasoning and cooked in way too much butter, lol) and a scramble with diced ham, mushrooms, and onion/tomato/poblano pepper from the garden. I sautéed the chunky stuff in some of my hot salsa before stirring in the eggs. It was a goddam tasty dinner. Yum

Yum

I love breakfast for dinner.....always look forward to it when we decide to do it