NoNewbs
I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - Printable Version

+- NoNewbs ()
+-- Forum: NoNewbs (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Main (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering (/thread-33.html)

I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - Mice - 10-06-2017

Alright.. So, do smaller dicks shoot harder?

Like does the friction of the tube cause the spunk coming out to slow down enough that a big enough dick wont be able to have the potential shoot as far?

I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - Dutch - 10-06-2017

RE: I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - Jarka Ruus - 10-07-2017

That is a question that requires a woman's opinion. Fortunately for you, there is an opinionated woman at uselessforums.com that can help. Join and look up April. She used to work for Dutch on this site.

RE: I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - Thantos - 10-07-2017

(10-07-2017, 01:57 PM)Jarka Ruus Wrote: That is a question that requires a woman's opinion. Fortunately for you, there is an opinionated woman at uselessforums.com that can help. Join and look up April. She used to work for Dutch on this site.
August is a better and more vocal candidate.

RE: I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - Jarka Ruus - 10-08-2017

(10-07-2017, 11:06 PM)Thantos Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 01:57 PM)Jarka Ruus Wrote: That is a question that requires a woman's opinion. Fortunately for you, there is an opinionated woman at uselessforums.com that can help. Join and look up April. She used to work for Dutch on this site.
August is a better and more vocal candidate.

Normally true, but April may remember him from her time as a mod here; plus I can't imagine she would duck the question. Most of the members there won't talk to anyone who hasn't posted there for 3 or 4 years.

RE: I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - Mice - 10-08-2017

wait is that like reallyboard? 

what's the history of that place.. is it worth posting on?

RE: I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - Jarka Ruus - 10-09-2017

[/quote]

wait is that like reallyboard? 

what's the history of that place.. is it worth posting on?
[/quote]

Not exactly, it does have a lot of "past their prime" women posting on it. Laugh 

They are not a spin-off and have been around quite a while. A number of NN'ers and ex NN'ers post there, but they are unloved by the old guard. I was not exaggerating about being ignored. A couple of guys joined (Darth Something? and his cabbie friend) and posted back and forth to each other for months before they were able to interact freely.

Dutch, Wickie, and JCC can truly fill you in.

You may remember April as Snowballer from this place.

RE: I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - King Wickie - 10-09-2017

they love wickie at UF

RE: I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - Jarka Ruus - 10-10-2017

(10-09-2017, 09:57 PM)King Wickie Wrote: they love wickie at UF

Un huh, right. Anarchist and Conservative NN'ers posting on a Liberal Utopian forum?

RE: I got a question that I figure most of you are capable of answering - King Wickie - 10-10-2017

April is ok off the forum. I have chatted with her quite a few times on snapchat and we get along when politics are not brought up.
atlas and thux hardly post but i like them
i like most of the guys who came from the guitar player forum

the rest can suck eggs