NoNewbs
Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Printable Version

+- NoNewbs ()
+-- Forum: NoNewbs (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Main (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck (/thread-24.html)

Pages: 1 2

Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Jimmycrackcorn - 08-29-2017

Spawne32 Wrote:We installed the plugin when I was admin because we were worried that CM was going to attempt to kidnap or rape Pengu at the time that whole e-romance was going on and getting real cringeworthy. At the same time we found out that JCC and crew were planning on staging what he though was some big revolt against the authoritarian government of NN. So I just banned him. I told everyone we had the ability to read PM's, and it was in the disclaimer and terms of service of the forum that we reserved the right to review PM's for illegal activities should it be deemed necessary. Dutch never got over it apparently, even though he employs the same exact scripts on his forum and on that stupid ass EX forum they made. Laugh

Hmm

Spawne32 Wrote:Not trying to convince myself, or certainly not you of anything. You hated my choice of mods because I shot you down when you wanted to be a mod, and you were already banned prior to that happening and BD was the one who convinced me to let you back. Laugh I don't need to justify what I did to a bunch of sociopaths. You always claimed it was about nudes because BD was the fuckin creeper of the whole group, christ you went after him more then me over white knighting women. Laugh It never had anything to do with nudes, if you wanted to see nudes all you had to do was go on the chats where half the women on the board showed tits every night. It started with CM and Pengu and it ended with finding out that you guys planned to try to convince everyone to leave to go to EX. Then it progressed into me finding out that BD was responsible for EX all together because he was mad that the forum database got corrupted. Laugh You can make up whatever story you want for that whole thing, youve been doing it since it started. I could not care in the slightest.

Laugh

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Dutch - 08-29-2017

Laugh

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Jimmycrackcorn - 08-29-2017

what was the name of that super cringey forum Spawne made with all the fat lonely housewives?

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Jimmycrackcorn - 08-29-2017

calls out me, when he meant JOJ......

claims to read PMs only to white-knight Pengu's well-being....but reads everyone else's anyway......including JOJ's collusion to bring the site down

reads all of BD's PM's to try and see all the nudes

everyone else is the problem

Spawne32;7228340 Wrote:Like I said, we had reason to believe that CM was trying to get IRL information from pengu and we were worried about a possible abduction attempt.

you have got to be kidding me

Spawne32;7228419 Wrote:In all honestly, I think I came across maybe one conversation that involved nudes out of all the ones I looked at, which was not CM/pengu related.

needs to protect pengu

looking at other PM's that had nothing to do with pengu or CM

"all the ones I looked at" = I looked at all of them

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Dutch - 08-29-2017

(08-29-2017, 05:48 PM)Jimmycrackcorn Wrote: what was the name of that super cringey forum Spawne made with all the fat lonely housewives?

reallybored

(08-29-2017, 06:21 PM)Dutch Wrote: reallybored

thank you

couldn't fuckin' remember for the life of me

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - King Wickie - 08-29-2017

hey you fucks why wasn't i involved in your colluding to take down nn?

i wonder if spawne read my pm's with lishy and got the lishy nudes

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Mice - 08-29-2017

Wait my nudes can be floating around somewhere?

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - King Wickie - 08-30-2017

i want them mice sister nudes

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - noob - 08-30-2017

(08-29-2017, 06:21 PM)Dutch Wrote: reallybored
Pretty much dhampy/fuel/jade & occasionally me and a couple other members, lol.

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Spawne32 - 08-30-2017

I'm still here you know.  Laugh

(08-29-2017, 05:48 PM)Jimmycrackcorn Wrote: what was the name of that super cringey forum Spawne made with all the fat lonely housewives?

Not that I care to discuss this any further because it will never amount to nothing, but I want you to know that I wish nothing but the most awful things happen to you in life. In all my years you are the single most vile human being I have ever come across in my life, period. Even after all these years, no matter how much I have tried to explain, or even shown the regret of the decisions made on that board, you continue with this like it is your mission in life, to satisfy a small group of losers that will troll with you till the end.  Laugh

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - King Wickie - 08-30-2017

(08-30-2017, 06:59 AM)Spawne32 Wrote:

Not that I care to discuss this any further because it will never amount to nothing, but I want you to know that I wish nothing but the most awful things happen to you in life. In all my years you are the single most vile human being I have ever come across in my life, period. Even after all these years, no matter how much I have tried to explain, or even shown the regret of the decisions made on that board, you continue with this like it is your mission in life, to satisfy a small group of losers that will troll with you till the end.  Laugh

now post how you feel about wickie

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Dutch - 08-30-2017

(08-30-2017, 06:52 AM)Spawne32 Wrote: I'm still here you know.  Laugh

Dunno420

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Dutch - 08-30-2017

(08-30-2017, 11:50 AM)King Wickie Wrote: now post how you feel about wickie

he is gayer than mw on a 2 week meth binge

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Jimmycrackcorn - 08-30-2017

(08-30-2017, 06:59 AM)Spawne32 Wrote: Not that I care to discuss this any further because it will never amount to nothing, but I want you to know that I wish nothing but the most awful things happen to you in life. In all my years you are the single most vile human being I have ever come across in my life, period. Even after all these years, no matter how much I have tried to explain, or even shown the regret of the decisions made on that board, you continue with this like it is your mission in life, to satisfy a small group of losers that will troll with you till the end.  Laugh

so you're saying you're mad

RE: Nice to see that Spawne is still retarded as fuck - Jimmycrackcorn - 08-30-2017

should I tell you how I feel in a PRIVATE message?

(08-30-2017, 02:04 PM)Jimmycrackcorn Wrote:

should I tell you how I feel in a PRIVATE message?

Why would you ever feel to need to make this a private conversation? Say what you wanna say. Not sure what else you want from this other then to somehow get me driven off of every board I post on since you have made it your life's mission to bring it up constantly. I get it, you are butthurt about a lot of things that happened on NN, but trying to twist the situation into some bullshit about getting nudes from peoples private messages was never the truth of why what happened happened. We were spending a couple hundred dollars a month to keep a forum afloat for a bunch of people who were worthless and ungrateful, it was a unanimous decision amongst the admins to do this, not just something I did, because we felt someones life might be in danger as a result of the twisted and demented people this board attracts. What more is going to come of it by bringing it up? What do you want, an apology over it? How many times do you want me to repeat it was a bad decision before you will find something else to break my balls about?